The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.3 Patch Notes
The latest update to The Elder Scrolls: Legends is here! Check out all the changes below:
Introducing the FrostSpark Collection – a promotional set of all-new cards for The Elder Scrolls: Legends! These featured cards augment a wide variety of deck archetypes with interesting and unusual game interactions. The FrostSpark Collection features playsets of 11 exciting cards:
- Premium art fixes and adjustments:
o Bolvyn Venim
o Risen Dead
o Grand Melee Lightning Bolt
o Grand Melee Piercing Javelin
o Valentine's Day Grisly Gourmet
Animation, Audio and Visual Effects
- Added a new animation when cards attack straight across the board.
- Fixed an issue where large power-slam animations were sometimes interrupted before hitting the playmat.
- Fixed an issue causing creatures to sink into the playmat during lane moves.
- New quests now have accompanying visual effects and sound.
- Male High Elf avatars now play the proper audio when emoting.
- The Arena Announcer no longer interrupts game play audio during a match and should now be localized in all languages.
- The Forgotten Hero, Chapter 20: Naarafin’s dialogue is now properly triggered when breaking Naarafin’s second to last rune.
- Cards that discard or draw/banish from the discard pile should now properly present that card to the opponent.
- Cards drawn to hand, discarded from hand, and Prophecy cards should animate more smoothly.
- Polished audio for Prophecy draws and Lightning Bolt.
- Added audio for gaining health from Drain. Known issue- this sound will sometimes play even when master audio is muted.
- Added audio for the card dissolve when a player’s hand is full.
- The visual effects of Winter’s Grasp and Frostscale Dragon now play only in the lanes they affect.
- Mass Soul Trap now has a visual effect.
- Many special lanes now properly show a visual effect when triggering.
- Return to Clockwork City, Episode 4, The Betrayal: now has the appropriate memory haze effect and intro text.
- Fixed audio on numerous cards in multiple languages.
- Creatures transformed in the Shadow Lane no longer gain cover again.
- Opponent avatar now has a larger targeting area.
- Creatures stolen by Mecinar's Will can now attack as normal on their next turn.
- Galyn the Shelterer can no longer target the opponent's hand.
- Ascended Sleeper no longer shows the opponent how many creatures’ costs it has reduced in Play History.
- Mulligan timer is now correctly represented.
- War Cry can no longer be played in an opponent’s lane.
- Staff of Sparks now works properly when equipped on a creature with Lethal.
- Large Charge creatures (6+ power) should no longer have a significant delay before they can attack after being summoned.
- A Blighted Alit with Drain will no longer kill its owner with its “start of turn” ability.
- AI should now play an action again when using its Betray ability.
- Disciple of Namira no longer draws cards when she dies simultaneously with other creatures in her lane.
- Monk's Strike now works properly when the other lane is full.
- Stendarr's Hammer now properly doubles its wielder’s health.
- Warrior's Fury can now only be played with a creature or item in hand.
- Return to Clockwork City, Episode 4, The Betrayal, Master difficulty: the player now correctly starts with no cards in deck.
- Player can no longer queue up a sacrifice while waiting for another creature’s summon animation to finish. This could cause cards to become stuck on screen and a possible disconnect error.
- Stat multiplications are now calculated correctly when temporary stats are lost.
- Selecting both Summon abilities for Assembled Titan now correctly activates in any combination.
- Player’s turn will no longer end if the player selects a support that summons a creature to a lane, but then targets the support.
- Effects that check power or health on summon now correctly have other buffs applied first.
- The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, Episode 1, Docks, Master difficulty: Fixed a bug allowing the AI to summon 4 creatures into the docks lane.
- Echo of Akatosh's ability now properly triggers on creatures drawn via Prophecy.
- Creatures with a targeted summon ability will now function properly even when they leave play before the ability resolves.
- These cards can no longer target themselves with their abilities:
o Hlaalu Sharpshooter
o Dushnikh Yal Archer
o Ghostgate Defender
o Quicksilver Crossbow
o Archer’s Gambit
- Connection stability increased for slower connection speeds.
- Battery life on mobile devices has been slightly improved. Efforts to improve battery usage are ongoing.
- Mobile platforms no longer show an unnecessary message of ‘assets being updated’ when no assets were actually being updated.
- Mobile players can now lock their screen or allow their device to go to sleep and not be disconnected if they return within the 1-hour idle time limit.
- Players are no longer disconnected from a Practice match if they are idle for less than 1 hour.
- Mobile devices will no longer auto-sleep during a match.
- Touch input is now supported and improved on PC and mouse input is allowed on mobile clients.
- Players can make purchases with gold even when not logged into device accounts.
- If players are not logged into device accounts, attempting to purchase items from the Store with real money will now prompt the player to log in.
- Fixed an issue that could generate an error message during the tutorial, preventing players from buying their first pack.
- Players are now able to use special characters in their name when registering an account.
- Player are now properly given a replacement quest when one is dismissed.
- Disconnecting after defeating Reive, but before the pack opening tutorial, no longer causes the player to become stuck.
- Players now correctly receive the "Favor for a Friend" quest after the completion of "A New Gladiator."
- Users that have logged off from the game will now properly disappear from their friends’ social lists within 60 seconds.
- After a disconnect, the game no longer shows the victory/defeat screen from a previously completed match.
- There is a now an entry in the glossary for “Banish”.
- Players will now receive a free random Heroes of Skyrim deck after completing Chapter 8 of The Forgotten Hero.
- Daily login rewards are now delivered immediately instead of requiring a client restart.
- Player should be shown the non-card mystery reward they are getting from the Daily Login Rewards.
- Players can now receive the latest card packs from the Arena.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to receive the incorrect card for their Racial Reward at level 13.
- Transitions between screens in the main menu are now smoother.
- Flash effects no longer appear continuously while searching for an opponent.
- The last deck played will now always be displayed first when returning to deck select after a match.
- Improvements to Play History in profile.
- Mobile: Adjusted the scale and positions of numerous UI elements. Mobile UI polish is still ongoing.
- Cleaned up incorrect font usage in multiple areas of the main menu.
- Fixed the problem that allowed players to use right-click or middle-click for all menu interactions.
- Loading spinner has been changed to a rune ring.
- Numerous fixes to make text in all languages fit better throughout the UI.
- When gaining a level, the experience bar no longer drains and refills.
- Mobile: Added "featured items" to the main menu on the mobile UI.
- Mobile: Card Back section has been moved to the attribute drop down menu.
- Mobile: Soul Gem counter is now visible all the time while viewing your collection.
- Searching for Werewolf in the Collection now shows Skyforge and all other Beast Form creatures.
- Fixed an issue where some alternative art cards appeared out of order in the player’s collection.
- In the Collection menu, the Rarity or Set filter buttons can now be clicked again to turn off that filter.
- Mobile: Fixed an issue causing Cost, Rarity, and Set, in the Collection, to appear out of order on Android versions of the game.
- Players can no longer select the “Soul Trap Extra” option if they have no extra cards to soul trap.
- The Buy Packs UI has been moved to the bottom right of the Pack Opening screen.
- Friend Challenges now have a turn timer option.
- Mobile: Players can now watch their friends' matches using the Spectate button.
- Clicking outside the Friend Challenge modal no longer closes it.
- Chat will now scroll to the bottom when new messages appear.
- The player is now properly informed when their opponent exits the challenge during the deck selection screen.
- The Card Info pop-up no longer covers a newly received Friend Challenge message.
- Accounts with names in excess of 15 characters now display correctly in the social menu.
- Back button has been removed when in queue for a Versus Arena match.
- Selecting opponents in solo arena is now more consistent, with less twitching.
- Players can no longer resign from an Arena match multiple times.
- Resigning a Versus Arena with no wins now properly shows 0 victories.
- Player are now able to use emotes during the Mulligan phase.
- Increased the size of the emote menu on mobile.
- Attacking cards no longer block player input.
- Removed unintended screen transition during lane and match special rules introduction.
- Fixed multiple instances of incorrect modal art and/or text in story mode.
- Purchased items are now sorted to the end of the list of available items in the Store.