A New Gauntlet Mode: Fields of Battle
Many matches throughout history have been decided simply by which side is most familiar with the battlefield. The brand-new Gauntlet mode, Fields of Battle, brings the strategy and planning of terrain-based warfare to The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
At the start of each match, players will select one of four special lane conditions:
- Fortifications - Guards here have +1/+1.
- Library - While you have a creature here, actions cost 1 less.
- Barracks - When you summon a creature here with 4 or more power, draw a card.
- Surplus - When you summon a creature here, reduce the cost of a random card in your hand by 1.
One player’s selection will replace the Field Lane, while the other player’s selection will be added to the right lane alongside the Shadow Lane.
Players will compete until they hit either seven wins or three losses, after which they can claim their rewards based on their final standings. Here’s how the rewards pool breaks down:
|Wins||Soul Gems||Gold||Houses of Morrowind Packs|
In addition to the usual loot, the first four runs through the Gauntlet also contribute to players’ overall leaderboard standings. Placing among the top 2,000 provides additional rewards.
- 1st – 8th place: 3 Premium Legendary cards + 10 Packs
- 9th – 50th place: 1 Premium Legendary card + 5 Packs
- 51st – 100th place: 1 Legendary card + 3 Packs
- 101st – 500th place: 3 Packs
- 501st – 1000th place: 2 Packs
- 1001st – 2000th place: 1 Pack
The first-ever Fields of Battle Gauntlet begins this Saturday, May 12th at 6:00am EST and ends Monday, May 14th at 10:00am EST. Entry costs either 150 Gold or 1 Event Ticket.
May you find yourself on favorable ground!