Revisit the past March 18 in the Retro Gauntlet
Classic combos, decks and archetypes make a comeback in this weekend’s The Elder Scrolls: Legend event. Get excited for the Retro Gauntlet!
Retro Gauntlet: March 18 – March 21
For this event, players construct decks using cards released between the launch of The Elder Scrolls: Legends up until November 2017. This includes the following sets:
- Core Set
- All monthly reward cards released up until November 2017
- The Madhouse Collection (released December 14, 2016)
- Fall of the Dark Brotherhood (released April 5, 2017)
- Heroes of Skyrim (released June 28, 2017)
- Return to Clockwork City (released November 30, 2017)
As with past Retro Gauntlets, we’re also unlocking the collection to help you make your decks. Each run costs three (3) Event Tickets or 500 Gold with up to three maximum runs allowed. With each completed run, players will also earn a premium, alternate art Rihad Battlemage.
The Retro Gauntlet begins Friday, March 18 at 12pm ET and closes at 12pm ET on Monday, March 21. Events in The Elder Scrolls: Legends change regularly, so check in often to see what new challenges await!