The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.6.1 Patch Notes
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! Big memory optimization for min-spec mobile devices, plus a small set of quick fixes for bugs found after the release of Isle of Madness:
Animation, Visual and Audio Effects
- Tiny Dragon’s 3D model no longer looks broken when animating from the opponent’s side of the playmat.
- The Prince of Madness premium card back no longer has the broken golden sheen spread across the art.
- Seducer Darkfire’s chosen cost is now rendered in white. Future fix to increase the size on mobile is forthcoming.
- Sheogorath will no longer be so easily tricked by certain play styles!
- Sheogorath will no longer be so silly as to use his own Wrath after using Memory Wand during The Final Battle: Parts 1, 2 or 3.
- Seducer Darkfire now prevents prophecies of the chosen cost from being played.
- Creatures affected by a max health debuff are now properly considered Wounded in all cases.
- A deep pass has been done on memory usage for min-spec mobile devices, which should solve a large portion of crashes and hopefully some of the lag spikes players have been experiencing.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player would cast Madness Beckons while Mushroom Tower was in play, giving Betray to a Playing Card and then trying to use said Playing Card.
- The title “The Heretic” will now properly unlock after the player uses Heretic Conjurer to transform 50 creatures into random Daedra.
- The title “The Sadist” will now properly unlock after the player sacrifices 30 creatures.
- Improved support for Android’s back button navigation.