The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.5 Patch Notes
The Festival of Madness Sale
The Festival of Madness is still underway! Log in every day to take advantage of a unique, one-day-only sale - curated by our very own Uncle Sheogorath!
Deck Sharing Integration
As a little holiday surprise, we've added a first version of Deck Recipe sharing!
At the bottom of the deck listing there is a new button for "Export". You can export any valid deck, and this will create an alpha-numeric code and place it in your device’s clipboard. Then, if you create a new deck and the game detects a valid code in your clipboard, you will receive a popup notification asking if you'd like to import the deck. If so, the game will attempt to add all the cards from the code (Premiums if available, followed by any regulars.)
If you do not own one or more cards from the code, the cards will still be added to your deck but will behave and appear as placeholder "ghosted" cards. You can Soul Summon the cards, which will complete your newly imported deck, or you can drag the ghosted cards out of your deck and replace it with a different card. Ghosted cards do not count in the total cards displayed, in the histogram or for deck validity.
We have plans to round out this new feature but as always, we welcome your feedback!
There are several balance changes available in this patch. Details can be found here
Animation, Visual and Audio Effects
- Smoothed out animations for Mudcrab Merchant when entering the playmat as well as going into the opponent’s hand.
- Continued work to clean up the presentation of banish, discard, and draw from discard actions.
- Whirling Duelist will no longer lift up higher off the playmat during her special ability attack animation.
- Creatures equipped with Dawnbreaker will no longer lift higher off the playmat during their attack when an undead is played.
- Removed the frame pop at the beginning of the Shackle animation.
- Green Pact Ambusher will no longer clip through other cards nor animate wildly.
- Creatures drawn from Soul Tear will now animate properly.
- All Beast Form activations VFX and SFX are now present for all cards that transform into wolf form.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Premium versions of cards such as Wabbajack, Skeever Infestation, Fabricate, Flesh Sculpture, Barilzar’s Tinkering, Mummify, Waves of the Fallen, Dragon Mound, Imposter’s Mission, and Orb of Vaermina from creating or transforming into other premium cards.
- The Boss coin in Solo Arena now has a lock breaking animation and VFX.
- Fixed an issue where Dragon Aspect would flicker during its card animation.
- Cards discarded by Indoril Mastermind or Merchant’s Camel will now properly disappear during the discard VFX instead of lingering a bit after.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Turn Timer VFX and SFX from playing after reconnecting from a disconnect.
- Summoning Green Pact Ambusher now properly plays the leaves VFX when the card lands on the playmat.
- When Spawning Pool triggers, the Mudcrabs summoned will now appear from the player’s avatar in a puff of smoke, instead of the purple portal VFX.
- When a player heals more than one creature at a time, the heal VFX will now only play one time, to heal all cards affected.
- Verminous Fabricant will no longer flicker during the Neutral Attribute check animation.
- Echo of Akatosh’s ability star VFX no longer shows the opponent that the player just drew a creature.
- Arcane Enchanter’s VFX so longer shows the opponent that the player just drew an item.
- Glass Greaves, Warrior's Fury, Mage Guild Recruit, Relic Hunter, and Mistveil Warden no longer show their buff/debuff VFX to the other player.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing music from properly playing on the chapter select screen.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing menu SFX from properly playing when menu buttons were clicked in quick succession.
- Imperial Reinforcements now correctly plays its VO for all four cards that spawn.
- Options gear button now has SFX when clicked or tapped.
- Skeever Infestation now has SFX for when the cards are shuffled into the player’s or the opponent’s deck.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the hover SFX to persist, even after the user stopped hovering over a card pack.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Shout SFX from playing whenever Shouts were upgraded.
- Fixed missing VO/SFX on these cards:
o Heroic Rebirth
o Berne Clan Nightstalker
- Fixed an issue that was causing opponent Prophecies to shorten the player's turn timer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Wrath of Sithis’ debuff from applying to all cards during the opponent’s next turn.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Reflective Automaton to receive Shadowgreen Elder’s buff twice, giving it +4/+4 instead of only +2/+2.
- Fixed an issue in Return to Clockwork City, Episode 3, Mire Mechanic, that allowed the perma-shackled Swims-at-Night to attack when buffed.
- The Master mode of Bravil Treasury, Episode 5, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood now correctly starts the player with 5 magicka and the opponent with 7 magicka.
- The Master mode of Bravil Treasury, Episode 5, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood now correctly uses the Master AI deck for the opponent.
- The Master mode of The Night Mother’s Crypt Part Two, Episode 6, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, when you Defend Alisanne, now properly starts the opponent, Uther Nere, with 50 heath.
- Runes are no longer displayed for both players during the Sun-in-Shadows, Divayth Fir puzzle.
- Players can no longer improperly activate the Skirmish support if no enemy creatures are present, during Eastmarch Camp, Episode 6, of Return to Clockwork City.
- The Master mode of Skooma Den, Episode 5, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood now correctly starts the opponent with 50 health and two Skooma Frenzy supports, as well as the correct pre-game description.
- The Master mode of Accuse Varlyn, Episode 4, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, now properly gives the opponent two Archer’s Perch supports as well as a Makeshift Defense in each lane.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Conjurer’s Spirit to summon a familiar at the end of the player’s turn if the player gain health in the previous turn, instead of the current turn.
- Inspiring Kingsman’s Last Gasp no longer shows the opponent which card was buffed in the Play History.
- Fixed an issue that would let the opponent see the card-hover glow of Berne Clan Stalker's secret target selection.
- There has been an overall reduction in memory consumed by the client. This should make the game playable on lower-RAM devices and reduce choppiness on most other devices.
- Disconnected players will now auto-concede if they do not reconnect before 3 of their turns pass.
- The Nerevar Reborn title and cardback reward for completing 100% of the Morrowind collection will now properly be rewarded. This will retroactively fix anyone that completed their collection while the bug was present.
- The cardback rewards for winning 30 games with various Houses will now be properly rewarded. This will retroactively fix anyone that completed the wins while the bug was present.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from unlocking the Champion of the Arena title after completing a Versus Arena run without losing a match.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Master of the Arena condition from incrementing by 1 every time a player aces a Versus Arena run.
- Fixed an issue that was putting the user in a bad Store state if they made a purchase and then got disconnected immediately afterwards.
- Fixed an issue that was soft-locking the player if they spectated a match exactly when the Mulligan phase of the match was initiating.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from adding the promotional art version of Morkul Gatekeeper to decks.
- Fixed an issue where the Bandit Bonus Quest and Pickpocket Bonus Quest completion conditions were swapped.
- Varlyn’s in-game dialogue will now correctly occur when the player kills the prisoner during Episode 4, Falkreath Jail, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood.
- Eclipse Baroness’s avatar is no longer missing, and her dialogue box will now appear on the left side of the playmat for the Master mode of Eclipse Hideout, Episode 5, of The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood.
- Fixed an issue that was incorrectly incrementing the Master of Prowess title if the player would enter a Solo Arena, draft a deck, and then resign.
- Fixed an issue where the Unstoppable Rage puzzles were not using normal art versions of Hive Defenders.
- Fixed an issue where some migrated accounts were not seeing the Caius’s Trials puzzle in the Puzzle menu.
- The Power Within and The Master Class quest now properly increments for items and Support cards that have Summon abilities.
- Cards will no longer disappear from spectated matches when a player drags a card out of their hand and then places it back into the hand.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the user from receiving the 100 Soul Gem reward for completing the quest, A Weapon Forged.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the user from receiving the 40 Gold reward for completing the quest, Preparing for Battle.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the card text of a card from displaying when cards were shuffled into the player’s deck.
- Creatures that add cards to the player’s hand via the Portal VFX will now smoothly add the cards instead of stacking first.
- Forsworn Guide will no longer show debug text in its hanger after unsummoning a creature to gain a buff.
- The Store will now give a more detailed list of what you are receiving in Collection Packs.
- Multiple menus and buttons on mobile clients have had their sizes increased for easier readability and interaction.
- The “Waiting for opponent to reconnect…” message no longer covers the opponent’s health number.
- Players can now scroll through the Store menus using mouse wheel functionality.
- There is now a BLOCK button available to use when viewing another player’s profile.
- The discard pile and cards in your deck pane now display a card-type counter for PC and mobile devices.
- Menu buttons will no longer appear clicked/pressed if the user clicks and holds a button, and then drags their cursors or finger off the button.
- Adding alternate art cards to a deck will no longer subtract the amount of normal and premium cards you have available to add.
- The Story View pop-up for quests is now larger and easier to read.
- The “You go second” message will no longer display whenever a user is spectating a match.
- Blood Pact Messenger no longer displays itself in the Play History when the player pilfers with it.
- Creatures targeted by Penitus Oculatus will now show up in the Play History.
- Fixed an issue that was not showing the Guard border in the Play History.
- Creatures that are traded with Barter will no longer show up in the Play History as taking damage.
- Players no longer need to re-log into the game, after changing their resolution, to restore certain UI elements of the Main Menu to their correct position.
- During the pack opening process on mobile devices, card information hangers will now automatically appear whenever a card is flipped over. This information will go away with a single tap anywhere else.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing a new player to receive a player challenge during the Pack Opening tutorial.
- The “New Title Earned” popup as been increased in size for mobile and PC clients.
- The Daily Quest summary popup has been increased in size for mobile clients.
- The “Choose a card” interface has been adjusted, resized, and cleaned up.
- The “Fabricate” interface has been adjusted, resized, and cleaned up.
- Boss token can no longer be interacted with after completion of Solo Arena.
- The “Unlock this deck” popup will no longer stay on screen if Black Marsh Smugglers is hovered over when trying to delete a different deck.
- Adjusted the Play icon position that appears on Solo or Versus area tiles to prevent overlapping with the tile border.
- The “do not disturb” icon in the friends list has been increased in size.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to click the Back arrow when they had a pack in their hand, at the Pack Opening screen.
- The Card Info window will no longer show more than 99,999 Soul Gems.
- The red X for the social chat window is no longer being cut off by the end of the screen.
- Fixed an issue that would show a quest choice twice to the user, if the user had closed the game during the initial viewing of the quest choice.
- Fixed an issue where some Story AI opponents were missing their titles in The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood and Return to Clockwork City.
- The Arena rank now properly switches between Current and Best when clicked on, in the player’s Profile.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator icon would display with zero spectators.
- Fixed an issue that was causing quest icon images to flicker on the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue that was showing debug text in the Match History menu directly after loading the game or after a match finished.
- In-match avatar and dialogue popups will no longer display on top of the social menu during matches.
- Fixed an issue that was using the incorrect Mecinar artwork during the Mysterious Figure reveal for The Inner Curiosity, Episode 4, of Return to Clockwork City.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the Daily Login card reward to display on top of the Options Menu.
- The Daily Login window now says “Today’s Reward” above the reward preview window.
- The Daily Login window now has a specific VFX border around the tile for the current day.
- Searching for “Heart’s Day” in the Collection Menu will now return Grisly Gourmet.
- Fixed an issue with the Monthly Card screen not displaying any text.
- The ENTER key is now usable when searching for users in the User Search Menu.
- The in-game battery life display now shows the percentage number of battery life remaining.
- While spectating a match, any UI elements with hover-over highlight states will no longer animate when a spectator hovers over the elements.
- Fixed an issue in the Deck selection window that allowed the user to scroll further than necessary.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a map/story coin to stay floating above the map when the player clicked outside of the mission description, onto another coin.
- The season rewards detail view will now show how many copies of the Monthly card the player will receive at the end of the season.
- The chat window will no longer re-open on its own after being closed with the red X button.
- The Daily Login reward calendar has been adjusted to be slightly more forgiving if a player misses a few days.