The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.9.1 Release Notes
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! We have made the Store more informative for users, defaulted to Alliance War for the Packs page, and we believe we have fixed the empty discard pile issue!
Animation, Visual and Audio Effects
- Fixed an issue that was causing Edict of Azura’s VFX to be pure black on some devices.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the discard pile to be completely empty, preventing players from completing certain actions.
- The player's turn will no longer end prematurely when clicking to activate a support and moving the mouse cursor away before it activates.
- The loading screen now properly displays asset bundles when they are being downloaded.
- The Store now displays the expansion name in the main title of each page.
- The Alliance War button now properly takes players to the Alliance War pack page of the Store.
- The Alliance War pack page is now the first page that appears when the user clicks Packs from the main Store page.
- The Featured Items tile on the Main Menu now displays and links to Alliance War items.
- Fixed an issue in the Daily Login Reward screen that was removing the reward icons for days already claimed.