The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.15 Patch Notes
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! This release brings a brand-new set of 20 puzzles, balance changes to seven cards and some important gameplay and UI fixes!
The following cards have received balance changes:
- Inspiring Kinsman
- Covenant Masterpiece
- Pact Shieldbearer
- Renowned Instructor
Details on the changes and explanations behind them are available here.
- Class selection now guarantees one dual-attribute, one triple-attribute and one random selection from all possible classes.
- Jaws of Oblivion and Moons of Elsweyr now have a 2x frequency for card drafting while all other expansions have a 1x frequency.
- The following cards have been added back into the pool: Thornwell Terror, Aela the Huntress, Aela’s Huntmate, Circle Initiate, Grim Shield-Brother and Whiterun Protector.
- The following cards have been curated out of the pool: Mystic of Ancient Rites, Forerunner of the Pact, Enlistment Officer, Unrelenting Siege, Forward Camp, Emeric’s Warlord, Master of Incunabula, Mournhold Taskmaster, The Ruby Throne, Salvage, Spiny Haj Mota, Gray Viper Brigand, Nereid Sister, Alchemy, Tower Alchemist, Keeper of the Gates, Mythic Dawn Zealot, Agent of Mehrunes Dagon, Mythic Dawn Acolyte, Oblivion Invasion, Unexpected Arrival, Blast From Oblivion, Old Salty’s Assault and Horse Armor.
It’s been a long time coming, but a new addition to our puzzle set has arrived! Skooma Cat’s Playthings contains 20 new puzzles which upon purchase gives you a special new card back and upon total completion rewards you 400 Soul Gems and “The Felonious” title.
Animation, Visual and Audio Effects
- Faded Wraith’s premium VFX no longer displays any lines or artifacts.
- Bitterfish Witch's summon ability no longer produces SFX when the game's master volume is muted.
- Dark Seducer’s VO has been restored.
- Ratway Prospector’s VO has been fixed from English to German when playing in German.
- A Silenced Modryn Oreyn will now properly receive the +2/+2 buff from a Blackwood Hoodlum's Last Gasp.
- When Umaril the Unfeathered is transformed into another creature, his effect will no longer summon another Umaril the Unfeathered to the board.
- With an exalted Vivec in play (or Vivec in play with another exalted creature), triggering the Mechanical Heart no longer allows the player to lose the match after being brought to 0 health again.
- Shalk Fabricant, Nix-Hound Fabricant, and Kagouti Fabricant now properly trigger when a neutral card is created as they are summoned.
- When Euraxia Tharn steals a creature from the right lane, that creature is now properly put into the left lane if the enemy’s right lane is full.
- Fixed an issue that caused some cards to be visually missing from the mulligan phase.
- The AI will now be smarter in their choice of enemy to attack from a prophecy interrupt.
- When one half of a double card is discarded from the hand by a card effect such as Cornerclub Gambler or Palace Conspirator, the other half of the double card still in the hand is now properly revealed to the opposing player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause chat text to overlap on itself on the same line.
- The countdown timer and wins/losses display for Events now use the correct font.
- Friend profiles no longer display the old Versus Arena ranking system and now properly display constellations.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the Done button from appearing at the Rewards screen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the hanger for Mute to appear on cards that the action was not used on.
- Event page menu text no longer overlaps in Portuguese on the 12.9" iPad Pro.