The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.13 Patch Notes
The latest version of The Elder Scrolls: Legends is live! This release brings the long-awaited return of Events, enhanced spectator mode, gameplay fixes, user interface improvements, and some balance changes!
By the Nine, the return of Events is here! Stay tuned for more details in the coming days and keep an eye on the Main Menu as we roll out different types of events for all to enjoy!
Match spectating now has the ability to see both players’ hands! You must be friends with both players to use this new viewing mode. Tournament casting just got better!
The following cards have received balance changes: Alfiq Conjurer and Luzrah gro-Shar. The next time you log in to Legends (within the next three weeks), we will credit your account with Soul Gems for each copy of a changed card you own (up to three). Details on the changes and explanations behind them are available here.
Animation, Visual and Audio Effects
- Ulfric's Uprising no longer appears to be drawn from the deck when Ayrenn brings it back from the discard pile.
- Cards summoned directly from the players deck to the playmat will no longer animate and clip through the playmat.
- Bruma Profiteer no longer raises up from the playmat when its ability is triggered.
- When Dragon Cult Ghost is updated while in-hand it will no longer display a health reduction number.
- The Dark Anchor VFX now displays over its card after it has been resurrected from the discard pile, instead of incorrectly in the center of the screen.
- Execute now uses a new VFX.
- The alternate art version of Crushing Blow now uses a new alternate VFX.
- Crocodile Brute now uses the water splash VFX for its summon animation.
- Wardcrafter’s SFX is no longer heard when ward is granted while Mute Master Volume is enabled.
- The Arena announcer VO will no longer incorrectly play when an item is purchased from the Store and the user is brought to the reward screen.
- The following cards have had their audio tweaked or reworked: Curse, Barilzar’s Tinkering, Caius’ Machinations, Daring Heist, Bruma Profiteer, Execute, and Crushing Blow.
- The following cards have had their truncated audio issues resolved: Stronghold Patrol, Blades Lookout, Stormcloak Camp, Crassius’ Favor, Temple Conjurer, Enraged Dragonknight, Apprentice Necromancer, and Imbued Bosmer.
- Card Reveal changes are in effect! Any opponent card that is already shared knowledge will now be revealed in-hand, face up, for as long as it remains in-hand. This was done so players would no longer be required to keep track of events that were only temporarily readable in the Play History.
- Sai Sahan can now be correctly targeted and damaged by last gasp abilities that deal damage, even if the creature is wounded before it dies.
- Ruin Shambler will now properly consume cards stolen to the player's discard pile on other turns besides the turn that the stolen creature in the discard pile died.
- Flamespear Dragon now properly targets the last summoned card when multiple cards are summoned simultaneously.
- Pack Leader will now properly summon a Young Wolf if it dies during its pilfer trigger with either breakthrough damage, or Skooma Underboss.
- Forward Camp now summons the correct amount of Eastmarch Crusaders when full lanes are completely wiped.
- Fixed an issue if the player summons Mecinar while their opponent has no more creatures left in their deck.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Adoring Fan to be soul trapped with the mass trap interface. The small pitter-patter of rushed footsteps can be heard in the distance, seemingly getting closer…
- All exterior menus have been redesigned and/or polished for mobile and desktop clients.
- Titles are now searchable with checkbox filters in the Titles menu.
- It is now possible to cancel deck changes via the red X in the upper left-hand corner of the deck building interface.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing chat messages from being received if the chat window was opened before a match began.
- The chat window’s state (collapsed/expanded) will now properly be remembered when transitioning from menu to match, and vice versa.
- Sentinel Reclaimer will now appear if the keyword “item” is searched.
- During the Arena class select menu, certain dual-attribute class icons are now properly displayed in the correct order.
- The final blow dealt to an opponent now displays in the Play History.
- The green checkmarks from completed Treasure Hunts no longer render on top of the iconography used on cards in the Play History.
- Fixed an issue on the iPad Pro that was causing some cards in the Play History to display off the bottom of the screen.
- Shrewd Strategist now properly displays the consumed creature in the Play History, as well as other cards buffed by Shrewd Strategist's summon ability.
- Social presence now properly displays when players are playing a Casual or Ranked Match.
- The small counter displayed alongside the Collection menu button is no longer too small for the numbers it displays.
- Store purchases are now delivered with flair via the Rewards menu.
- Deck rewards now give card details in the reward screen.