We'd like to thank our players for their constructive feedback on game update 1.64 which helped us produce this follow-up build so quickly.
- Relentless Raider:This card now reads “After an enemy rune is destroyed, deal 1 damage to your opponent”.
- The timing of this card was changed from “When” to “After” to allow counterplay with rune breaks and prophecies.
- Soul summoned versions of Relentless Raider can be soul trapped for their full value until June 8.
- Alisanne Dupre: This card now reads “You have +1 max magicka for each enemy killed by your creatures on your turn during this game”.
- This edit is for clarification only and does not change how the card plays.
- Windy Lane: This lane condition now reads “At the start of your turn, a random creature switches lanes”.
- This edit is for clarification only and does not change how the lane plays.
- Gardener of Swords: This card again receives proper stat modifications for items played from the discard pile using Student of Arms or Master of Arms.
- Gravesinger: Creatures that are resurrected by Gravesinger, destroyed, and resurrected by another effect in the same turn no longer return to the owner’s deck.
- Flesh Sculpture: Using this effect multiple times in a game no longer creates a placeholder portrait for the user.
- General Tullius: This card now properly triggers when a friendly creature is slain by Night Talon Lord.
- Long loading time issues have been addressed.
- Spectators no longer have confusing or redundant methods of exiting Spectator Mode.
- Improved feedback when a player is kicked from Spectator Mode.
- Non-English translations of the pre-match text for Abandoned Mine have been added.