In case you missed it, The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood launched last week! We’ve closely followed the community’s feedback on the official forums and our social channels and are introducing fixes that address common issues players are encountering.
If you haven’t already pre-purchased The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, you begin the campaign today in two ways:
- Triple Bundle: Get all three maps and all the new Fall of the Dark Brotherhood content for $19.99.
- Single Maps: Play through the first map for $7.99 or 1,000 in-game Gold. After you complete the first map, the second and third maps become available for purchase.
- BONUS: Doom Wolf Mount in The Elder Scrolls Online
- When you purchase all three maps, you’ll be granted a Doom Wolf mount in The Elder Scrolls Online! Navigate to the Dark Brotherhood menu, click on the “Get code for The Elder Scrolls Online” button, and redeem your code on The Elder Scrolls Online website to claim your Doom Wolf mount. Please note, this mount is redeemable on PC only.
- Creatures with the Slay keyword will now reliably apply the bonus effect granted by it. Looking at you, Lucien Lachance.
- We had a bone to pick with Grim Champion. This skeleton’s ability (when a creature in this lane dies, Grim Champion gains +1/+1) will no longer apply to the Reanimated version of itself when destroyed in a Reanimation Lane (return non-Reanimated creatures to play as 1/1 on death).
- In Ranked Play, Legend rank no longer unintentionally carries over between seasons.
- Priest of the Hour, Claw Kingpin, King Barynia, and Monsters of Wayrest Plains are no longer missing some letters during their clash animations.
- Arenthil Wethrin is no longer missing the "A" in his name during the clash animation. Apologies have been made to Renthil Wethrin.
- The clash animation no longer sometimes displays names too early, lingering on the playmat.
- The Doom Wolf code display window will now show the entire code. Previously, certain combinations of characters in the code could obscure the last characters.
- Some premium versions of cards that were not playing all premium visual effects have been given a premium going-over.
- Players will no longer get stuck at the Ranked Season Reward pop-up on the Main Menu.
- Players will no longer receive an error when attempting to view the credits.
- Alternatively, new feature: game credits!
- Dawnstar Healer’s voice acting career has been put on hold: he no longer has different voices saying the same line when summoned and attacking.
- Russian: Sewer Monsters are no longer missing some letters during the clash animation.
- French: Les Corsaires are no longer missing the “L” in their name during the clash animation.
- Italian: Hilltop Giant is no longer missing some letters during the clash animation.