We're happy to announce some format changes to our Go4TESL tournament series starting 1st November. Based on the feedback, your feedback, we got over the past weeks we will change the Conquest format in our Go4TESL cups to a Conquest with bans format and add deck submission to the monthly finals. The 1st cup played with the new format will be the Go4TESL Europe October finals on 2nd November!
The new format in detail
Starting 1st of November 2017 the format in Go4TESL Europe will change to a Conquest with one ban format. Deck submissions will be mandatory in the monthly final, but what does this mean in detail?
- Before the tournaments starts, all players choose three different decks in a best of three and four different decks in a best of five tournament.
- At the match start both players share their decks and ban one deck of the opponent. (Higher seed always starts).
- The first round of a match is a blind pick. A player can choose any of the remaining decks to start with.
- A player must win a game with each of his/her decks in order to win the match. In case a player wins a battle, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used again for the remainder of the match.
- The losing player can keep the same deck or switch to a different remaining deck.
- The player which won with his two (in a best of three) or three (in a best of five) remaining decks in a series, has won the match.
We hope you'll like the new format and we'll see you playing in our next Go4TESL cup!
Please note: There are no Geo restrictions on The Elder Scrolls: Legends Go4. It is a European tournament purely in the sense of timezones favourable to a European audience.
Check the Go4TESL Europe portal for more information and sign-up links.
Free entry. Weekly cups. Monthly finals. Real money for the winners. Welcome to the Go4 Tournaments for The Elder Scrolls: Legends, where all players can take the next step to becoming a pro and win great prizes while they have fun.
Since these tournaments started, we’ve been listening to your feedback. Until now, the Go4 Tournaments were directed to European audience because of time zone restrictions but we are glad to announce that we are now welcoming players from all around the world! For now, the duels will be scheduled in a European-friendly time zone, but if you live in another continent and you are available, don’t hesitate to join and fight for the prizes.
However, if you still are not able to make it, you will be glad to know that we are not going to stop here. As new details surface on the tournaments, including changes to structure, we will keep you updated.
Do you want to be our next champion? If you have Legends installed on your computer or phone, you can jump in anytime!
Join the tournaments right now, prepare your best decks and fight for glory! (and some sweet money!)
How it works
Firstly, you’ll need an ESL Play account if you don’t have one yet! After that, all you need to do is sign up for the weekly cups and show up to play.
- The cups take place every Saturday at 16:00 CEST / 10AM EDT
- The weekly cups have a prize pool of €225
- The monthly finals have a prize pool of €500
Each weekly cup is a qualifier that grants ranking points which earn players a better seed in future cups as well as a slot in the monthly finals. Top eight players with the highest amount of ranking points will be invited to the monthly finals. The Monthly Finals prize pool distribution is as follows:
- 1st place - €250
- 2nd place - €150
- 3rd place - €100
- 4th – 8th place - 5 Card Packs
For the weekly cups, the prize money and ranking points distribution is as follows:
- 1st place - €100 and 100 points
- 2nd place - €75 and 75 points
- 3rd place - €50 and 60 points
- 4th – 8th place - 2 Card Packs and 40 points
For more details about the point distribution head over to the Go4TESL page.
We wish all of participants the best of luck! To keep up to date with all The Elder Scrolls Legends action at ESL, be sure to follow the Tournament’s official accounts on Twitter and Facebook, as well as our official TESL Twitter and Facebook pages.